Bryan Preston is a graduate of Pennsylvania Institute of Technology where he received his Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant in 2015. Before joining Dr. Andrea Davis, Bryan worked for 3 years in a Skilled Nursing Facility treated various orthopedic, neurologic, and dementia pt.
Bryan also has over 20 years of experience teaching and training in martial arts and fitness. Bryan is the owner of Martial Arts Fitness Center in Marlton where he teaches everyone from children as young as 3.5 years old through adults of all ages. Over this time he has completed many certifications in the fields of health, fitness, martial arts and nutrition. Bryan continues to study to new areas of Physical Therapy, Fitness and Nutrition to grow and improve as a therapist and trainer.
As the Director of Marketing for Davis PTSR, Lucy works to promote awareness of and confidence in Dr. Andrea Davis and our practice, as a provider of the highest quality physical therapy and sports rehabilitation. She is available to answer any questions physicians or their staff members may have about the practice for the purpose of referring their patients with confidence. We are working to become active and contributing members of the Medford area community through partnerships with local schools and businesses.
In 2010 Lucy began working with Andrea at Star Physical Therapy as a physician liaison and marketing manager. When Andrea made the decision to open her own practice, Lucy immediately signed on to help launch the office and introduce Davis Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab to the community and physicians.
Lucy Taglienti graduated from the University of Maryland with a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology. She worked several years as an Account Manager and Media Director in advertising agencies in Boston and Philadelphia. Lucy more recently worked as an independent consultant specializing in media and account management best practices.
Lucy Taglienti - Director of Marketing
- AFPA Certified Nutrition and Well Coach
- Barefoot Running Level 1
- NESTA: Fitness Nutrition Coach (FNC)
- Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Coach (MMACC)
- Core Conditioning Specialist (CCS)
- Speed and Agility Specialist.
Bryan Preston, PTA, FMS, FNC, MMACC, CCS
Looking to focus on physical therapy, and fulfill her ambition to start her own business, Dr. Davis began Davis Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab in 2016, transitioning Driving Force into a strength and conditioning program under Davis PTSR.
Angelo Prince, Personal Trainer
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Precision Nutrition Levels 1 and 2 (Pn1, Pn2)
- LSVT Big (Specialized Parkinson’s Treatment)
- Hawk Grips IASTM Rocktape
- FitRanX Kettlebell Instructor
- AFPA Certified Personal Trainer
- DorsaVi Clinical Specialist at Davis Physical Therapy
& Sports Rehab in Medford
Dr. Andrea Johnson Davis graduated from College Misericordia in 2010 with a Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy, after previously completing her Masters of Science in Physical Therapy there in 1999. Her career path began in high school when, as a competitive field hockey and basketball player, a severe ankle sprain forced her to seek physical therapy for help. The treatment she received at Temple Sports Medicine had a dramatic effect on her ability to compete and her life. Andrea was able to enter college as a Division III athlete and pursue Physical Therapy as her field of study.
After completion of her Masters’ program, Andrea began to work in a private orthopedic PT practice where she sharpened her technical, management and professional skills, working with her colleagues to grow a practice that had a passion for high-quality care, expert treatment dedicated to safe, healthy long-term patient recovery. Andrea also had a part time coaching career at LaSalle University at this time. And in 2013, she opened Driving Force Softball Strength and Conditioning for female athletic training.
Awards / Appearances:
- Virtua Award for Clinical Excellence
- Co-founder Virtua Sports Medicine Conference
- Virtua Sports Medicine Conference (speaker)
- One on one w/ Steve Audubato (TV):
Panel expert on MIS Knee replacements
- Conference speaker: ACL rehab, Patellofemoral
syndrome, Joint replacement Rehab, Back
school, Industrial Injury Prevention, Spinal Issues
- Member of Shawnee High School Football Medical Team
- Camden Catholic High School Hall of Fame
Dr. Andrea Davis, PT, DPT - Owner
Certifications / Specializations:
- Board Certified Physical Therapist NJ
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage Certification (IASTM)
- Member American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Member APTA Private Practice Section
- Member APTA Orthopedic Sections
- CPR / AED Certification
- McKenzie Trained - Part A, B, C
- Pre-operative Joint Replacement Program
- Pre-operative Spinal Surgery Program
- Return to Sport Program (ACL and sport specific)
- DorsaVi Clinical Specialist at Davis Physical Therapy & Sports
Rehab in Medford
Schedule an appointment with
Dr. Andrea Johnson Davis
Located in Medford, NJ
Angelo is a graduate from Misericordia University where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Government, Law, and National Security. In high school he injured his knee and underwent ACL reconstruction. Dr. Davis was his physical therapist following this surgery. They would stay in touch through the years. When Angelo tore his other ACL, years later, it was Andrea that rehabbed him once again. Angelo is very passionate about serving others. His dream is to become a Sate Police Officer. He wants to serve and protect the public.
As he begins the process to enter law enforcement, he is utilizing his experience as a personal trainer and knee rehab to assist others recovering from their injuries. He recently achieved Pro status as a body builder. His discipline and focus help our patients get the care they need and deserve. He is certified by National Academy of Sports Training (NASM) as a personal trainer.